Eden Clan 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My next prem set

3 posters

Go down

My next prem set Empty My next prem set

Post  Eternal Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:41 am

Well since i have just 1 more month of my deitis head and suit,its time to start thinking on my next set.
What do you guys think i should buy(ill get 100 g coins),for now ive been thinking about a full battle broad or a LOK set,aint sure which one,but i would also want to know your opinion on which is the best looking set(combinations are good too,just dont make it be over 100g coins,possibly 90 days or even unlimited)

(i already have a full eternal blue)
Eternal
Eternal
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

My next prem set Empty Re: My next prem set

Post  Jackalin Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 am

Old topic much 0_o! Well, I'd have to say, my favorite:
(pardon my lack of correct terminology, but our companies thought police decided we have to request certain websites if we want to view them. Crying or Very sad )
hat: um the flight suit one with the star on the back
Top: they call it emo, I call it goth! Rock star shirt or whatever it is (cerimonial dress shirt is uber rad too but it has low stats and I'm not a prolosaurus rex..)
Legs: I like them equally, desert flame pants (womans) or priestess skirt
hands: hmm, I like the flight suit gloves quite a bit, but the rockstar spiked bracelets are rad too
shoes: rockstar boots or desert flame boots

My favorite single set would be the desert flame set, though theres lots of rad sets out there, so I have quite a few so I can change my wardrobe at will. hmm, maybe I'll edit this when I get the chance to look through all the lovely suits. GAH! not having a right click or the ability to open extra tabs is really annoying, I hate the thought police. ... And satelite internet. and now Henry the vaccum cleaner is roaring. >.> I'll see you guys around. alien
Jackalin
Jackalin
Beginner
Beginner

http://skylab.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

My next prem set Empty Re: My next prem set

Post  Ando Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:46 pm

My Fav is Priestess set!!!!!
Ando
Ando
Admin