Eden Clan 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we get videos on here?

+2
Tutu
Kiyoshi
6 posters

Go down

Can we get videos on here? Empty Can we get videos on here?

Post  Kiyoshi Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:04 am

That'd be awesome if we could, that way I could show some peeps at work exactly what Gunz is and how Eden does it. Smile
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Can we get videos on here? Empty Re: Can we get videos on here?

Post  Kiyoshi Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:05 am

Or rather, tell me how to take recordings and make em videos...that would be nice too.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutu Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:11 am

F11 xDD
Tutu
Tutu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyoshi Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Lol, I know how to record, I just used too many words to ask, 'How do I make this a postable video that plays on the site?'
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Post  SiuAyane Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:35 pm

You have to use "FPS" (fraps) u record in the game then u havve to record again with fraps... its very easy but it sounds kinda complicated xD

SiuAyane
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Post  evil_diesel Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

umm this is phpbb forums if you guys hvae full access to the Mod uploads and Stuff i can Make a code for you So you can post your videos off youtube and some other sites.... Easy todo:)

And to answer your other Question F11 Slows you Down also so try Downloading Fraps better yet i have Freeware Fraps, HyperCam, Gamecam etc on my site to So ill see if i can upload or u can get it off my site i wouldnt use GameCam its A pain in hte Arse to use. HyperCam is better for Desktop use. Fraps ATM is the best. I'm looking for a system that Pans 360 degrees, but it's not easy to find so i'll get back on that

evil_diesel
Sucker
Sucker

http://devilcoderz.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyoshi Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:16 pm

That would be great. And sorry for not being on often Eden, freakin busy both at work and with way too many new games too play. Not to mention also freaking out about other crap
-_-

Anyways, about those videos; I'll try to get on msn more often, cause I'll need you guys to call me onto GunZ so we can do some video taking. It'd be awesome if you could do that evil Twisted Evil

Slows you down as in, ping-wise? or your character's reaction to your key presses? or both?
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Post  Eternal Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:22 am

I usualy record and i dont see any difference,and btw with frags its way more laggy,atleast for meh D:
Back to topic,yea that would be great to have some videos on here,but maybe we could just do a topic where we could post some replay and upload them on rapidshare or somewhere
Eternal
Eternal
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  MOFOKASSSSSSS! Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:32 am

F11 dont slow me down O.o.... dont see the difference... well with all your post evil_diesel , are u a NERD? just curious/no offence.. Embarassed

MOFOKASSSSSSS!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evil_diesel Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Saya wrote:F11 dont slow me down O.o.... dont see the difference... well with all your post evil_diesel , are u a NERD? just curious/no offence.. Embarassed

LMAO NOPE just experiance. Once you Create your own site,Host it on your PC, get into coding etc you learn ALOT of stuff, but im a fast learner. Back on topic. Fraps Slows me Character reation wise thier soem other Programs i just found, but thye dont work or their sheet, btu yea hit me up on msn or Pm me on my site im Evil_diesel on thier to. url is devilcoderz.no-ip.org/forums NO www. lmao

evil_diesel
Sucker
Sucker

Back to top Go down

Post  MOFOKASSSSSSS! Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:13 pm

evil_diesel wrote:
Saya wrote:F11 dont slow me down O.o.... dont see the difference... well with all your post evil_diesel , are u a NERD? just curious/no offence.. Embarassed

LMAO NOPE just experiance. Once you Create your own site,Host it on your PC, get into coding etc you learn ALOT of stuff, but im a fast learner. Back on topic. Fraps Slows me Character reation wise thier soem other Programs i just found, but thye dont work or their sheet, btu yea hit me up on msn or Pm me on my site im Evil_diesel on thier to. url is devilcoderz.no-ip.org/forums NO www. lmao

YEAAAAAA right.. -.- Can u talk english plz?i dun get all ur Geeky stuff

MOFOKASSSSSSS!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evil_diesel Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:25 pm

-_- im not a nerd/geeky lmao FAR FROM it. im just trying to improve my spelling getting really shitty fromm all the slang-_- rents are getting pissed trying to read my shit and most is all Slang i have like a 50% Av in school im def not a nerd/geeky or w.e the hell u Wanna call them. Honestly im just a fast learner. I can only rele learn something im intrested in. if im not intrested i won't give to shits about it. I just want to br a web designer or GFX or some shit. I know a guy makeing almost 500 000 a year on web design!!! i wanna make that yoo Screw being a lawyer LOLZZ

evil_diesel
Sucker
Sucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyoshi Wed May 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Soooo.....possible? I'd like to show some peeps at work before a switch in schedule. Is there some code that I can use like in myspace to just put it in a post? confused
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiyoshi Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 am

Well it seems that, with the video Lik posted directly on our forums, it is not possible for me to show peeps at work our greatness that is Eden. T_T
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Half Stepper
Half Stepper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down