Eden Clan 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o!

3 posters

Go down

Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o! Empty Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o!

Post  Jackalin Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:50 am

Soooo, I start my summer work schedule a heck of a lot earlier than I thought I was going to. I fly to my ship tomorrow morning, and work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. So, I'll be back in town on April 8th, but assuming the satellite internet onboard doesn't crash for more than a week at a time, I'll creep the forums while I can. I should eventually be on a brand new ship from Germany where we're supposed to get internet access in every cabin, that will be uber prolah. Anyway, so if you wonder where I've disappeared, I'll be back and then gone again and then back etc etc. This schedule goes all the way till September, maybe October, so *sigh* yea, but that just helps keep me interested in the game too which of course, is rad. Unfortunately, my lack of skills might degrade over time of not being able to play during those 2 weeks away Sad but yea, well. I thought you might like to know so um... bye!

Yours Truly,

-Emma

PS:If you really miss me, post on here and I'll read it or PM me for my e-mail addy.
Jackalin
Jackalin
Beginner
Beginner

http://skylab.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o! Empty Re: Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o!

Post  Spitfire Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:09 pm

u work on a space ship?
im jealous....

Spitfire
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o! Empty Re: Zomg! my life is using an aimbot against me... and QQing 0_o!

Post  Jackalin Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:48 am

lolz, nah, I work on a ship ship, a passenger and vehicle ferry. Its good times, although the satelite internet hookup is a bit Suspect yea, so um, whats news with the clan? Anything particularly interesting or of urgency? did that make sense? I don't know, I'm working 6pm until 6am, which is crazy to be having breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast. Let alone switching your sleeping patern etc. *shrugs* yea EG!

PS: Ando! post the uber awesome Eden Garden clan avatar pic in like, a background size. I'm refering of course to the uber awesome snowy scene pic. eep! gotta go! byez
Jackalin
Jackalin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Spitfire Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:35 am

eden got deleted :O

Spitfire
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackalin Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 am

WTF??? AGAIN? Why so many enemies?? =( *sigh* No

Dear Ando: Make sure you don't advertise your user name by typing in a ijji clan board. Theres a way of haxing you without your password. >_> Damn it. I love/hate this game. Love the game and the good peeps, hate all the haters.
Jackalin
Jackalin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackalin Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 am

30 hours until I'm off the ship! XD *does a little dance* woot! I can't wait to chill with you guys! well, let alone be able to do anything really lol. Real internet, my personal library of glorious books, my boy toy <3 etc etc etc. cat See you guys soon!
Jackalin
Jackalin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ando Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:34 am

Your Boy Toy???????????????????????? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Ando
Ando
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackalin Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm

lol hahahaha! My boyfriend Carl Razz haha
Jackalin
Jackalin
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ando Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:19 pm

I CAN BE EVERYONE'S BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! NO GEYS PLZ!!!
Ando
Ando
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum